Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tai Hing @ Changi Airport Terminal 2

Back at Ting Hing over at Changi Airport Terminal 2 for a quick breakfast before boarding the plane.

Photobucket

There are always ample seats here, so it's never a problem for me finding a seat before my flight.

Photobucket

Ordered the set breakfast, which came with my choice of drink. I had the Hong Kong Iced Milk Tea. The presentation was rather unique because the milk tea was placed in a bowl of ice, hence the milk tea will not be diluted when the ice melts.

Photobucket

A bowl of CQYD noodles (I presume it's the sesame oil flavour), with 2 pieces of luncheon meat with ham, omelette, and vegetable. What you see is what you get. I was glad they didn't overcook the instant noodles, as it is still springy when served to me.

Photobucket

Together with the breakfast set is a side ordering of Dim Sum, and I selected har kow. The skin was not too thick, but the fillings were rather small.


Tai Hing
60 Airport Boulevard,
Departure/Transit Lounge,
Changi Airport Terminal 2

No comments:

Post a Comment