Friday, April 09, 2010

Sapporo Ramen Miharu @ The Gallery Hotel

Singapore's favourite and one of the best Ramen shop has been serving great tasting ramen for many years since 2005. It's main shop (and only shop) at Gallery Hotel has expanded, and now it occupies a 2nd shop next to it.

Photobucket

Hokkaido Fried Gyoza (Pork) - S$6. I never like the Gyoza here, as find the spring onion taste too overwhelming. But most people who tried it enjoyed the taste. Maybe it's just me.

Photobucket

Boiled Gyoza (S$6) - Didn't try this, so cannot comment on the taste. But I see another table of Japanese enjoying this boiled version, so it should be as authentic as those back in Japan.

Photobucket

Tokusen Shoyu Special Soy Sauce (Shoyu) Ramen (S$13) - This was my dinner. I prefer their shoyu sauce ramen over the pork broth one, simply because I don't like the garlicky pork broth. The shoyu was lighter in taste, and surprisingly less salty than the pork broth. The noodles, as usual, were of excellent quality. Same goes with the pork.

A reliable ramen shop which has stood the change of times.



Sapporo Ramen Miharu
1 Nanson Road
#01-11
The Gallery Hotel

1 comment:

  1. So which do you prefer - Ippudo or Miharu? I like Miharu's very thick and salty broth. :)

    ReplyDelete