Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Watami @ The Central

I think I am hooked to Watami. I'm back here at Watani for good and affordable Japanese food.

Photobucket

The Watami branch at Central overlooks Clark Quay. Nice view from all window seats.

Photobucket

The famous Watami salad with deep fried prawns and scallops.

Photobucket

The crispy prawns and scallop looks very very yummy.

Photobucket

And my favourite cold seafood ramen - Refreshingly sweet.


Watami

6 Eu Tong Sen Street,
The Central,
#03-82

2 comments:

  1. Haha you seem to really like watami! Have you tried the watami salad before? How does it compare to the prawn and scallop salad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not try the prawn scallop, but the Watami Salad (with tuna) is one of the better salads I have tried before!

    ReplyDelete